Season 2, Episode 3: "What's That Smell?"
For transcripts, follow the link here
Please support our show!
Please consider a tax-deductible donation to our podcast via the Foundation for Delaware County, a 501c3 organization.
Every purchase of RWQ merch also helps support our show!
Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts–and tell your friends about us!
- Egan ME, Lipsky MS. Diagnosis of vaginitis. Am Fam Physician. 2000 Sep 1;62(5):1095-104. PMID: 10997533.
- del Mármol, J., Yedlin, M.A. & Ruta, V. The structural basis of odorant recognition in insect olfactory receptors. Nature 597, 126–131 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41586-021-03794-8
- Dr. Jen Gunter’s blog https://vajenda.substack.com/
- Farmer, Ashley D. Remaking Black Power: How Black Women Transformed an Era. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 2017.
- Kettler, Andrew. “Race, Nose, Truth: Dystopian Odours of the Other in American Antebellum Consciousness.” Patterns of Prejudice 55, no. 1 (2021): 1–24. doi:10.1080/0031322X.2021.1898811.
- Lydia E. Pinkham Medicine Company. [Lydia E Pinkham's Vegetable Compound and other remedies]. [Ephemera]. 11779.F. Available through: Adam Matthew, Marlborough. Popular Medicine in America, 1800-1900, http://www.popularmedicine.amdigital.co.uk.udel.idm.oclc.org/Documents/Details/PM_11779_F_7 [Accessed January 31, 2023]. C. 1876
- Reinarz, Jonathan. Past Scents: Historical Perspectives on Smell. Urbana, Il: University of Illinois Press, 2014.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.