Season 1 - Episode 2: "How Do I Know If I'm Trans... Part 2"
For transcripts, please follow the link here
Want to support our show? Visit our website, www.reallyweirdquestion.com, to make a fully tax-deductible donation, and don’t forget to check out our merch!
On our website, you’ll also find information about how you can subscribe to our free monthly newsletter, resources to learn more about LGBTQ+ health and history, and a rough transcript of the episode.
- Dara Hoffman Fox (LPC and Gender Therapist) https://darahoffmanfox.com/
Meystre-Agustoni, G. Talking about sexuality with the physician: are patients receiving what they wish? Swiss Med Wkly. 2011;141:w13178
2015 US Trans Survey reports: https://www.ustranssurvey.org/reports
2022 US Trans Survey: https://www.ustranssurvey.org/
- Peter Boag, Re-Dressing the America’s Frontier Past (University of California Press, 2011)
- Scott Larson, “‘Indescribable Being’: Theological Performances of Genderlessness in the Society of the Publick Universal Friend, 1776–1819.” Early American Studies: An Interdisciplinary Journal 12, no. 3 (2014): 576–600. https://doi.org/10.1353/eam.2014.0020.
- Joanne Meyerowitz, How Sex Changed: A History of Transsexuality in the United States (2002)
- Susan Stryker, Transgender History: The Roots of Today’s Revolution (Basic Books, 2017)
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.